When riots broke out in and around London, first in the district of Tottenham, one of the victims was 89 year old Aaron Biber, who had owned a barbershop in the area for decades. When the riots broke out, looters smashed up his shop, breaking windows and chairs and equipment and stealing whatever they could get their hands on.
Initially, Mr. Biber said that he had no choice but to close the shop, seeing as how he had no insurance and no money to fix it up again. But then the internet came to his aid, and so far have donated over £18,000. Damn it’s suddenly all dusty in ‘ere innit.
- thegoldenboyisaac likes this
- whatsthatwarraz likes this
- poisonivysinful likes this
- ayl- reblogged this from iheartchaos
- feurety reblogged this from iheartchaos
- flylikeadragon reblogged this from iheartchaos
- flylikeadragon likes this
- superjezmeralda reblogged this from iheartchaos
- strangedarling likes this
- iheartchaos posted this