Seventeen year old Zheng from Huaishan City, China wanted an iPad 2 really really bad. But he didn’t have the money to get one, so he did what anyone would do— he found someone on the internet who was willing to buy one of his kidneys in exchange for the money to buy an iPad. And now he’s not feeling so well, and he wants his kidney back.
“I wanted to buy an iPad 2 but could not afford it. A broker contacted me on the Internet and said he could help me sell one kidney for 20,000 yuan.”
Now that his health is deteriorating, Zheng and his mother have been desperately trying to get his kidney back, but with no success. At least he’s got Angry Birds to keep him happy.
- otownpyle reblogged this from iheartchaos
- ameeraview reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- dillingersshadow likes this
- mattyscondom likes this
- kevinhastried reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- aconstantstateofpanda likes this
- iheartchaos posted this