Android is in your phone and in your tablet, but what about on your desktop? Taking up the market space that was supposed to have been occupied by Linux— a desktop computer at a lower cost by using an open source OS— here is the HP Slate 21, a 21 inch desktop/tablet hybrid with Android built in.
The Slate 21 was just announced this morning in Beijing, so there aren’t a whole lot of details yet available. It’s a 21.5-inch, 1920×1080 kickstand-toting all-in-one equipped with Nvidia’s Tegra 4 SoC and running Android 4.2.2, and that’s all we’ve got for now.
- pervlibertarian likes this
- damnitwhatisthecatdoing reblogged this from callipygianology
- damnitwhatisthecatdoing likes this
- callipygianology reblogged this from iheartchaos
- callipygianology likes this
- encuevao likes this
- cartoonsofthe80swereawesome reblogged this from iheartchaos
- cee7ow likes this
- middlechildmuses reblogged this from iheartchaos
- pocketfullofhell likes this
- caseyhawke reblogged this from iheartchaos
- graverisengutterslut likes this
- iheartchaos posted this