An Australian man found out that you shouldn’t go around trying to sell corporate secrets stolen through hacking, because companies don’t tend to like that. The man apparently had come across prototypes of the next generation Xbox and was attempting to sell the information when local police and the FBI intervened.
There aren’t any details of what was found, so we’ll all have to wait until later this year when Microsoft unveils the new Xbox. But the Australian, known online as SuperDAE, is facing 20+ years in the slammer for his inquisitiveness.
- leonardo-da-roma reblogged this from iheartchaos
- graduatixn likes this
- readinglist32 reblogged this from iheartchaos
- readinglist32 likes this
- megaforge likes this
- a-powerful-wizard reblogged this from iheartchaos
- nintendontdodrugs reblogged this from iheartchaos
- Punch Drunk Elvis submitted this to iheartchaos