In order to try and lure in bigger content producers to compete with the shows on your television, it’s being reported that YouTube will be offering paid content channels. So now you can pay for all the stupid ball-punching, cat-jumping videos, you scab.
The subscriptions won’t be too pricey—at least for right now. Based on applications YouTube has reportedly asked a small group of unnamed channels to submit, the first group of paid channels will probably somewhere between $1 and $5 a month.
- kisses-and-hugs-xo reblogged this from wtferyday
- wtferyday reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- theneverendingchange reblogged this from iheartchaos
- a-powerful-wizard reblogged this from iheartchaos
- iamanart likes this
- antikirai likes this
- overthinkersltd likes this
- ibingeonbonbons reblogged this from iheartchaos
- iheartchaos posted this