In San Antonio, a man in the drive thru pissed off at the price increase of the Beefy Crunchy Burrito started firing a BB gun at the manager through the window before pulling out a pistol and an assault rifle in the parking lot.
As the restaurant’s employees and customers hit the floor, the manager called police, and when officers arrived, the angry patron fired several shots at the police cars, Benavides said. The man then barricaded himself inside a nearby motel room, sparking a standoff that lasted until police lobbed tear gas inside and the man surrendered. Benavides said the burritos had been sold for 99 cents each as a promotion, but the man was apparently angry that the promotion had ended, and the price had gone up to $1.49. The name of the ‘taco rage’ suspect has not been released because he had not yet been formally charged early Monday. Benavides said that the man will be charged with three counts of attempted capital murder, and that additional charges are possible.
Thanks to Delsyd for the link
- kaitbanks reblogged this from ponderinganon
- exquisitive reblogged this from ponderinganon
- goldilockinitup likes this
- ponderinganon reblogged this from iheartchaos
- sarahmadeliene reblogged this from cassiecuntcake
- cassiecuntcake reblogged this from kakakakelly
- kakakakelly reblogged this from sleepycreepy
- sleepycreepy reblogged this from iheartchaos
- fistfulofsanchez likes this
- pregnant13yrold likes this
- iheartchaos posted this