Of the oversized tablets at CES this year, Panasonic showed up with a 20 inch tabletop tablet sporting a Retina Display-destroying 4K resolution screen. That’s some incredibly high detail for all that porn of yours.
Panasonic’s 20-inch tablet is an ineffable monstrosity. Yes, this is a tablet and it can be used on the go, but for only two hours on its internal battery. It runs Windows 8 Pro and has a 1.8GHz Intel Core i5 processor, NVIDIA GeForce Graphics, 4GB of RAM, 128GB of SSD, a USB 2.0 port and a microSD card slot. It also supports a special stylus for precision doodling.
Panasonic says its 20-inch 4K tablet is built for architectural designers, video editors and any professional who might utilize the extra pixels to max capacity.
So how does the 0.4-inch thick tablet’s 3,840-by-2,560 resolution IPSa display look in person? In a word: stunning.
The 5.3-pound tablet’s screen has a sharp 230 pixel-per-inch density and makes staring at detailed blueprints exciting. Color reproduction looked accurate and its 10-point multitouch tracking didn’t show any signs of latency. All good signs.
No price or release date for the 20-inch tablet yet, but expect to pay a premium for it.
- variax likes this
- inversesquarelaw likes this
- bdiggitty likes this
- nsfwasm likes this
- l0vetilltheend reblogged this from capsulecapricious
- illfiguresomethingoutsoon reblogged this from iheartchaos
- twistedwire likes this
- alesterl reblogged this from iheartchaos
- ghostnineone reblogged this from iheartchaos
- capsulecapricious reblogged this from iheartchaos
- neverendinggaming reblogged this from iheartchaos
- xccoaster reblogged this from iheartchaos
- gerhardnihonto likes this
- jimmyjazzphotog likes this
- souportiffany likes this
- geekleetist likes this
- superjezmeralda likes this
- w3jamecon0 reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- bubblegumdefective reblogged this from iheartchaos
- bubblegumdefective likes this
- iheartchaos posted this