You think your mobile phone or tablet processor is bad? You ain’t seen bad. Today at CES, Samsung introduced the Exynos 5 Octa, a massively powerful yet tiny 8 core processor that could make your phone the speediest computer you own.
For 2013, Samsung is announcing a new 8-core processor that it says provides twice the 3D performance of any previous mobile processor, including the company’s Exynos 4 Quad. It’s called the Exynos 5 Octa, and it uses ARM’s new big.LITTLE processor technology. The processor design uses two groups of four cores each: ARM Cortex A15 for performance, and Cortex A7 for common workloads.
- stmatty likes this
- geekinformer reblogged this from iheartchaos
- ericxhell reblogged this from iheartchaos
- jimmyjazzphotog likes this
- cesus likes this
- engineering-potato likes this
- jgrassound reblogged this from iheartchaos
- awwtopsyatmyautopsy reblogged this from iheartchaos
- awwtopsyatmyautopsy likes this
- overthinkersltd reblogged this from iheartchaos
- iheartchaos posted this