Saying that customers shouldn’t have to choose between price and having the latest gadgets, Walmart announced yesterday that it would be adding the iPhone 4 and iPhone 5 to its stupidly cheap pre-paid plan. Since it’s a pre-paid plan, you’ll have to buy the phones up front, but after that it’s just $45/mo for unlimited everything.
The Straight Talk plan (which claims to save users roughly $950 a year after switching from traditional unlimited plans) comes in two, contractless flavors: a $45 version with unlimited talk, text, and data plan or a $60 plan that throws unlimited international calls to select countries into the mix. You’ll still be shelling out some dough, though, and for a limited phone selection at that. You can either pick up a 16GB iPhone 5 for $649 or an 8GB iPhone 4 for $449.
- ohalison likes this
- jedimike likes this
- stolenpony likes this
- celeste-boldlygoes reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- lifeisjustanordinaryfairytale likes this
- womanizernerd reblogged this from iheartchaos
- onthepathofnoreturn likes this
- doctor-tiger-fucker reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- notpatastic likes this
- neoamericana likes this
- lucifer- likes this
- iheartchaos posted this