Normally, with a brand new iPhone launch, consumers are awash in a sea of third party accessories of every kind the day the phone comes out. No so with the iPhone 5, thanks to the new Lightning connector and Apple’s stinginess on allowing companies to use the technology. So finally after all this time, there’s an iPhone 5 battery case, and it’s not from Mophie, but from iBattz.
With two 2200mAh batteries, both the Mojo Refuel and rugged Moro Armor can recharge your iPhone 5 up to three times, says the company.
The Refuel is expected to be available next month for $89.90, while the Armor will be available in March for $99.90.
Okay, so it’s not the best news out of CES this year, but it’s something. I love battery cases. Fuck you.
- fritzabus reblogged this from iheartchaos
- oneinfiniteblog reblogged this from badbatz
- badbatz reblogged this from donschaffner and added:
- salsus likes this
- donschaffner reblogged this from badbatz and added:
- -kode- reblogged this from iheartchaos
- -kode- likes this
- cee7ow likes this
- specialist88 likes this
- w3jamecon0 reblogged this from iheartchaos
- w3jamecon0 likes this
- jimmyjazzphotog reblogged this from iheartchaos
- artistsjourney reblogged this from iheartchaos
- sisyphus-alvvays likes this
- dictaylorswift reblogged this from iheartchaos
- el-chiquiado likes this
- randomthoughtsbymike reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- randomthoughtsbymike likes this
- jimmyjazzphotog likes this
- awwtopsyatmyautopsy likes this
- iheartchaos posted this