Korean pop one hit wonder Psy will be performing tonight at Dick Clark’s Rockin’ New Year’s Eve, where he will of course be doing his one global hit, “Gangnam Style”… you might have heard of it. Anyway, Psy says that tonight is the last time he’s performing the song ever in North America, because he has so many other big hits, like this one. Okay, that one was pretty cool.
"The song became too popular, and so you start to have some concern about its life period," he said. "I’m really working hard on a new single right now, and I’m not saying [‘Gangnam’] is ending on ‘Dick Clark’ — I still have a lot of invitations to perform it … I’ll be in Paris, and in February I got invited to perform in China, and I’ve still got to do promo. So let me say that in America I need a new single because ‘Gangnam Style’ got too popular, so I’ve got to write a new single."
- ohboyafangirl reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- undfreiber reblogged this from iheartchaos
- undfreiber likes this
- icedsilver likes this
- infamousdoughboy likes this
- cee7ow likes this
- beebean likes this
- japlegend likes this
- jackofspades626 reblogged this from iheartchaos
- lemongrabmypenis reblogged this from iheartchaos
- rlaxodus likes this
- spitecho likes this
- theminotaurofelkgrove likes this
- iheartchaos posted this