Even though it’s been quite some time that Professor Henry “Indiana” Jones would have taught at the University of Chicago, it appears that he’s still getting mail there. What could the package contain? Gold idols? Stolen ancient artifacts? Alien skulls? Not quite, but it’s still a cool find.
The University of Chicago Admissions department received a package Wednesday that initially wasn’t given a second thought until they gave it a closer look. On the surface, the package addressed to “Dr. Henry Walton Jones, Jr.” seemed innocuous enough until a student mail worker asked who Dr. Jones was. That’s when they realized the package was addressed to none other than Indiana Jones.
Further inspection of the packages contents revealed they contained a detailed replica of Dr. Abner Ravenwood’s journal from Raiders of the Lost Ark, photos of Marion Ravenwood and replica money, most of it made by hand. Rosenwald Hall, which houses U of C’s Admission’s Department, also used to be home to the university’s geography and geology departments.
- burningcold likes this
- n0ms reblogged this from iheartchaos
- knowledgespower likes this
- danieljonesjr likes this
- franzwalschbiberkopf likes this
- charlottewestside likes this
- neverendinggaming reblogged this from iheartchaos
- nerdgasmic-futures likes this
- stuffmymonkey2 reblogged this from iheartchaos
- curtismowery likes this
- wheatbreadproject reblogged this from iheartchaos
- whatismycharisma likes this
- perpetualis reblogged this from iheartchaos
- insidethecaskets likes this
- iheartchaos posted this