If you find yourself one day drunk and hungry and wanting to get hitched in Vegas, there’s no shortage of places, but only at Denny’s can you get married while having a Grand Slamwich.
The diner chain’s newest location will feature a photo booth in which vacationers and locals can pose with trademark Denny’s products. Those photos, Allen said, can be shared instantly on Facebook and Twitter.
“We wanted to create a unique experience,” Allen said. “We have a lot of interactive features and a lot of things that make this location even more fun.”
For example, she said, the diner has a full cocktail bar. The bar serves, among other items, a bacon-flavored martini.
In addition, the location has some other only-in-Vegas features, including a wedding chapel. “It’s quite a unique experience,” she said, adding that couples can get a cake made out of Denny’s pancake puppies to make their ceremony extra special.
The new store also has Elvis-themed menu items like King Stack — pancakes with bananas, bacon and peanut butter — and the King Milkshake, featuring the same three ingredients.
- colorvomitworld reblogged this from iheartchaos
- carranco reblogged this from iheartchaos
- yesilostmymind likes this
- undfreiber likes this
- aboynamedchris likes this
- fistfulofsanchez likes this
- knarf39 reblogged this from iheartchaos
- janine-is-whats-up likes this
- okorogariist likes this
- roberi-prudentia-praestat likes this
- tabbybyard likes this
- wrredux reblogged this from iheartchaos
- iheartchaos posted this