There are people out there who love dating sims like Love Plus. Some people love their virtual boyfriends or girlfriends so much that they swear off human love forever. One guy with a virtual girlfriend got married to a real human, but apparently only under the condition that the bride got to smash his Love Plus cartridge.
The new bride was surprisingly understanding of the virtual girl, Nene Anegasaki of the dating sim Love Plus, attending their reception on November 24th. She probably knew what she was getting into when accepting the proposal of a man who works for Comic Market, the largest comic book convention in Japan. Unfortunately for the groom, his new wife had a surprise in store for him that brought an end to his relationship with the game.
In the spirit of cutting the wedding cake, the bride placed the game cartridge on a table and then produced a heavy wooden mallet. While she was originally going to destroy the virtual girlfriend on her own, the groom decided to take part as well. However, according to eyewitnesses, he still did so with tears in his eyes.
- kiladre reblogged this from iheartchaos
- iwasslicingupanavocado likes this
- colorvomitworld reblogged this from iheartchaos
- meeksmoniker reblogged this from iheartchaos
- evilninjax24 likes this
- antikirai likes this
- thequeenofhalloween likes this
- blindchild reblogged this from iheartchaos
- podgravy reblogged this from iheartchaos
- chunky2336 reblogged this from iheartchaos
- talesofdrunkennessandcruelty likes this
- iheartchaos posted this