Technically, the EGO Compact Submarine isn’t actually a submarine since it floats on the surface and can’t dive, but also a normal boat doesn’t have an incredible view of life under the waves like this.
The windows of the EGO are made of special acrylic materials, mostly used in aquariums to withstand water pressure and enable light transmission for better visibility. It features a top speed of 4 knots for 4 hours, and it runs for 6-10 hours on a single charge. Other equipment includes a monitoring LCD system, battery monitoring systems, VHF marine two way radio, digital depth gauge, foot pedal, compass and clock.
There’s no word on pricing for this thing, but if you have to ask, you couldn’t afford it anyway.
- hutchkraft likes this
- arashikami reblogged this from iheartchaos
- spicychickncrisp likes this
- amputatedmind reblogged this from alexalexalexa
- amputatedmind likes this
- alexalexalexa reblogged this from iheartchaos
- fastcartohell likes this
- fearofaverage reblogged this from iheartchaos
- cocktapussy likes this
- theterribletew reblogged this from iheartchaos
- theterribletew likes this
- pleasepraytell likes this
- thegreatqueen likes this
- iheartchaos posted this