From Michigan, the Florida of the north, a man in Holland Township was trying to cook a freshly caught squirrel for lunch when he accidentally burned down most of his apartment building. Here’s a pro tip: You need to kill the squirrel before you try and set it on fire, because those things are quick.
The resident was on a deck on the third floor of the Clearview Apartments. He was using a the torch to burn off the squirrel’s fur when the deck caught fire, Fire Chief Jim Kohsel told MLive.com.
Flames spread to the roof and other parts of the building. Eight apartments were destroyed and two dozen other units were damaged by smoke and water, the fire chief said. The unusual cause of the blaze quickly became the talk at area fire stations. “That’s about as off-the-wall as it gets,” Plainfield Township Fire Chief David Peterson told mlive.com.
Submitted by Delsyd
- animaldeath likes this
- paddywhackerhandcannon likes this
- phhpppbbbbbthb reblogged this from vexenort
- vexenort reblogged this from iheartchaos
- chrissydaniels reblogged this from iheartchaos
- chrissydaniels likes this
- nativechef likes this
- strawberry-kaleidoscope likes this
- cthulhurisen reblogged this from iheartchaos
- doesthismeanimpublished reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- doesthismeanimpublished likes this
- grumpimus-prime reblogged this from iheartchaos
- dontfireleyland reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- bakedandconfused reblogged this from iheartchaos
- mattstopera likes this
- vexenort likes this
- iheartchaos posted this