Zynga and Hasbro team up to make a board game version of Words With Friends. It’s about time someone made a crossword board game.
Now that Zynga has made a squillion dollars by ripping off everyone, they’re expanding their empire by teaming up with Hasbro to make board game versions of the board games they’ve copied. So thankfully you can now play a board game version of Words With Friends. I don’t know why someone didn’t invent a board game like it sooner.
The company’s Zynga-themed offerings include Cityville Monopoly, Farmville Hungry Hungry Herd, Draw Something, and Words With Friends formatted like classic Scrabble. Most games will come with digital values that contribute to players’ online or mobile gaming experiences, such as redeemable Farm Cash for use in Facebook social title Farmville.
“Gaming brings people together, especially during the holidays, and we can’t wait to offer friends and families even more great options to play,” Hasbro vice president Eric Nyman said in a press release.
“Our hope is to enhance relationships through play through our web and mobile social games and now with the new games from Hasbro, we can make those connections even stronger for our players,” added Zynga executive vice president Barry Cottle.
- johnnypsychopath likes this
- a-powerful-wizard reblogged this from iheartchaos
- jack--john reblogged this from iheartchaos
- thequeenofhalloween likes this
- ringoosu reblogged this from iheartchaos
- katiethebossmaz reblogged this from nova---baby and added:
- letscollecttheinternet likes this
- readinglist32 likes this
- nova---baby reblogged this from iheartchaos
- iheartchaos posted this