Wealthy Hong Kong businessman Cecil Chao, who is unmarried himself, has offered a $65 million bounty to any man who can woo and wed his lesbian daughter after he learned that his daughter Gigi had married her long-time female partner in Paris.
Mr Chao, who has never married himself, told the BBC his daughter was still single and needed a “good husband”.
Same-sex unions are not recognised in Hong Kong, although homosexuality was decriminalised in 1991.
Gigi Chao, a businesswoman and graduate from the University of Manchester, is said to have married her female partner of seven years, Sean Eav, in a ceremony in France earlier this year.
But her flamboyant father rejected the claims as false, adding that his generous offer had already generated many replies from potential suitors.
“It is an inducement to attract someone who has the talent but not the capital to start his own business,” Mr Chao said.
“I don’t mind whether he is rich or poor. The important thing is that he is generous and kind-hearted.
“Gigi is a very good woman with both talents and looks. She is devoted to her parents, is generous and does volunteer work.”
- alien5589 reblogged this from iheartchaos
- sunnythaper reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- runwayriot reblogged this from iheartchaos
- nsfwasm reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- lemongrabmypenis reblogged this from iheartchaos
- okorogariist likes this
- curvykellylane likes this
- glove34 likes this
- neverendinggaming reblogged this from iheartchaos
- shanghaikodiak likes this
- megellen likes this
- c-chanfromda reblogged this from iheartchaos
- spanishtomate likes this
- spanishtomate reblogged this from silent-harbour
- silent-harbour reblogged this from shiningking
- sergiosilva likes this
- qian-xun likes this
- thanatopsiste likes this
- shiningking reblogged this from iheartchaos
- teachmesomethingnewtoday reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- memoryjar likes this
- eisreicher reblogged this from iheartchaos
- iheartchaos posted this