Could the Rostock be the coolest 3D printer not yet available?
It’s called the Rostock and it’s a creation of Johann Rocholl. Rather than the standard x-y-z system, it uses three arms attached on their own independently-driven, vertical axis. Each stepper motor has a belt that loops from top to bottom, moving an arm along two precision rods. And that scheme is what makes it fast as hell.
Submitted by Delsyd
- hotcupojoe reblogged this from iheartchaos
- patootie-eater likes this
- research-blog reblogged this from iheartchaos
- cerebrus likes this
- revolverkiller likes this
- sakilla likes this
- patlakproject likes this
- falsedreamsandbrokenhopes reblogged this from iheartchaos
- sp1kline likes this
- iheartchaos posted this