Several years ago, actor Michael J. Fox had to step away from television when his Parkinson’s made it too difficult for him to work. Now it appears Fox has found something that will let him work and he’s shopping around a semi-autobiographical sitcom in which he would star.
As first reported by Vulture, Fox is teaming with Arrested Development and Cougar Town scribe Sam Laybourne and Easy A director Will Gluck for the Sony Pictures Television comedy. Fox would star.
SPT is shopping the series to broadcast networks, with all four network bosses said to have heard the pitch, which the studio is eyeing for a launch next year.
Fox, who was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease in 1991, of late has booked gigs on CBS’ The Good Wife, HBO’s Curb Your Enthusiasm and FX’s Rescue Me. His credits also include Boston Legal, Spin City and voice work on the Stuart Little animated features.
- clarainamillionpieces likes this
- jennythegreat likes this
- jldreyfus likes this
- colorvomitworld reblogged this from iheartchaos
- unclecasval likes this
- bantha-milk likes this
- solerd likes this
- headlessbuddha likes this
- infamousdoughboy likes this
- f1ypaper likes this
- adistinguishedvillain likes this
- fuckme-bradtollman reblogged this from iheartchaos
- fuckme-bradtollman likes this
- marykatehasnicetits likes this
- shamemorris reblogged this from iheartchaos
- llacigart likes this
- iheartchaos posted this