QWOP is probably one of the shittiest and most frustrating games you’ll ever play, and if you’re tired of trying to make a runner run one limb at a time, maybe you’ll like trying to do the same thing with a magical unicorn. Because unicorns make everything better.
Here are some tips:
I seem to get good speed on flatground by simply alternating h+j and k+l … but as soon as I get to the hill, it all goes to hell. Has anyone had better luck?
I just do L->K->J->H over and over, occasionally pausing, when I get to a dangerous incline, I only use H and K, alternating between simultaneous (H+K) and alternating key presses (H->K)… It’s worked quite well, got to the halfway point.
Try L-H-J-K at different speeds, you’ll have to climb up the hill carefully because the fucking unicorn is too rear-heavy.
I’ve been alternating hk and lj, works allright…
I got all the way up the first hill with hitting l-k-h in sequence, skipping j because it’s a back leg and too much back leg makes me flip over backwards. When you start going back down the hill again, I can’t help you.
- srpercival likes this
- jamiekoopa reblogged this from bicuriositykilledthecat
- ynaminaminaminaminaminamisaur likes this
- asphil reblogged this from iheartchaos
- shamelessblameless likes this
- bicuriositykilledthecat reblogged this from lordofnips
- mlpendlessnight reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- allthisprecioustime likes this
- r3active likes this
- strawberry-kaleidoscope likes this
- lordofnips reblogged this from iheartchaos
- sodomymcscurvylegs reblogged this from curvaceousvoodoo and added:
- curvaceousvoodoo reblogged this from iheartchaos
- milkfoamcloud reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- rd1701 likes this
- beansidhe likes this
- apricotlenses likes this
- milcientonce likes this
- cadaverbox reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- godmotherwolf likes this
- neverendinggaming reblogged this from iheartchaos
- theblacktunskamurder reblogged this from iheartchaos
- little-song likes this
- iheartchaos posted this