With a new Munsters TV series in the works, I guess CBS figured it was the right time to bring back The Brady Bunch. Sure, whatever. I guess it’s better than the Kardashians.
In the new Brady Bunch…a divorced Bobby Brady, with children of his own, is remarried to a woman who also has kids, and together they also share a child. In addition, their ex-spouses are still part of their lives. The changes in the premiere reflect the evolution of family dynamics over the past four decades. Back in 1969, Schwartz wanted Carol to be a divorcée but the network refused, so the end of her first marriage was never addressed.
- shane136 likes this
- rocketsandlovecourt reblogged this from iheartchaos
- the--living--years reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- catarsisol likes this
- lostdoughnut reblogged this from iheartchaos
- lettucesaygrace likes this
- gregbradyfan reblogged this from iheartchaos
- amlpo1 likes this
- sugarcoatedrenegade likes this
- capn-canuck likes this
- iheartchaos posted this