Mark your calendars… Apple’s big unveiling event for the iPhone 5 and the iPad mini is scheduled for September 12, with a release date for both devices supposedly set for September 21st.
The iPad mini will be announced at the same September 12 event, as will the new iPod nano. We haven’t heard a release date for the iPad mini yet, but it could be the same as the iPhone 5. It seems likely the new iPod touch will make an appearance on September 12 as well, though we haven’t heard any specific information about that yet either.
Last year, the iPhone 4S was announced on Tuesday, October 4, 2011, and released 10 days later on October 14. The event included minor updates to the iPod line, notably a white iPod touch 4. This year, the iPad 3 was announced on Wednesday, March 7, 2012, and released 9 days later on March 16. The event included a 1080p Apple TV.
- wonkyrhombus likes this
- cee7ow likes this
- alialicampbell reblogged this from sirnightwing and added:
- blueboywonder likes this
- sirnightwing reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- sirnightwing likes this
- hastygetaway reblogged this from iheartchaos
- hastygetaway likes this
- nikkiki likes this
- adultwasteland likes this
- jessicam likes this
- meganndawnn likes this
- geekcavepodcast reblogged this from iheartchaos
- dethco likes this
- abbyadolphs reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- wisdomaticlala reblogged this from iheartchaos
- kurei0 reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- iheartchaos posted this