When Google Glasses arrive, heralding the beginning of the Cyber sapien race, your cyber-grandchildren will ask you when the first punch was thrown that started the Homo-Cyber War and you can say that it happened in June 2012 at a McDonald’s in Paris. That’s where a man with an eye camera was assaulted by McDonald’s employees to having their every moved recorded as a cyborg was just trying to order lunch.
In June of 2012, my wife, children, and I just traveled to Paris, France, for our summer vacation, in order to give our children the opportunity to learn true Parisian French (we have them enrolled in French immersion at school). […] my family and I seated ourselves in the restaurant right by the entrance, so we could watch people walking along Avenue Champs Elysees while we ate our meal.
Subsequently another person within McDonalds physically assaulted me, while I was in McDonand’s, eating my McDonand’s Ranch Wrap that I had just purchased at this McDonald’s. He angrily grabbed my eyeglass, and tried to pull it off my head. The eyeglass is permanently attached and does not come off my skull without special tools.
- thedayeverythingbecamenothing reblogged this from iheartchaos
- miskvoltage reblogged this from iheartchaos
- shipple likes this
- glennt123 reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- digitaldelights likes this
- zenvis likes this
- nickoris reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- d34d1n51d3 reblogged this from iheartchaos
- a-little-sock-monkey likes this
- dr-archeville likes this
- scclwndws likes this
- 1mist1 likes this
- ashpocalypse-now likes this
- itty likes this
- votetrashley likes this
- pixandwords reblogged this from iheartchaos
- asphil reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- hello-ai reblogged this from iheartchaos
- empiresofeternalvoid likes this
- colorvomitworld reblogged this from iheartchaos
- iheartchaos posted this