Yeah, probably just like this.
In all fantasy and sci-fi, women have their own boob-fitting armor. It not only fits well, but it looks great during battle. Finally, the US military is developing body armor that fits women more snugly, offers more protection and hopefully looks sexy when female soldiers are battling terrorists and space aliens and whatnots.
In 2009, the U.S. military began to address complaints from women that their armor was uncomfortable and more of a hindrance than an asset: “It rubbed on the hips, and the vests were too long in the front, so that when you had female soldiers climbing stairs or climbing up a hill or a tree, or sitting for a long time in a vehicle, that would create pressure points that in some instances could impact blood flow and cause some discomfort,” said Lt. Col. Frank Lozan, who is helping redesign women’s body armor. A study by the U.S. Army concluded that the current armor used by women not only made it difficult to enter and exit vehicles, but also prevented them from aiming their weapons properly, an obvious detriment on the combat field.
Part of the problem with designing armor that accommodates different bodies is the difficulty of adding curves — the material that the Army uses actually gets heavier with added curving, so if they were to make curved armor using the same material, it would end up being twice as heavy. For now, women soldiers can choose between 11 different armor sizes designed with men in mind. But, if the Army gets its way, that may soon change — they are currently testing 8 different armor sizes tailored to women using technology inspired by Xena: Warrior Princess. That technology? “Bra-shaped darting.”
- nightxade reblogged this from iheartchaos
- steelisonmyside likes this
- bobspacedout likes this
- bobspacedout reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- technicolor--beaches likes this
- unclecasval likes this
- colorvomitworld reblogged this from iheartchaos
- jessicam likes this
- toomanykitties reblogged this from iheartchaos
- temadian reblogged this from vikingbitch
- shipple likes this
- pocketfullofhell likes this
- vikingbitch reblogged this from iheartchaos
- a-little-sock-monkey reblogged this from iheartchaos
- doritobag-condom likes this
- vampaid likes this
- light-it-up--burn-it-down likes this
- iheartchaos posted this