You will soon be able to control your electronic devices with this Sonic Screwdriver Universal Remote
All your dreams of being a Time Lord can become real! Except for the time travel part. And the having two hearts thing, and living for a thousand years and traveling through all of time and space in a blue box with hot chicks as your travel companions.
But other than that, it’s pretty much like it.
The Wand Company - known for developing the World’s first infrared remote control magic wand and BBC Worldwide today reveal the must-have accessory for Doctor Who fans – the Sonic Screwdriver Universal Remote Control.
Ever since Patrick Troughton, the Second Doctor, first produced it from his jacket, the sonic screwdriver has been the Doctor’s most trusted tool. Now, for the first time, Doctor Who fans have the opportunity to bring the Time Lord’s extremely cool and iconic gadget into their own homes.
A high quality metal replica of the Mark VII Sonic Screwdriver currently used by the Eleventh Doctor, Matt Smith, the new Sonic Screwdriver Universal Remote Control is a gesture-based universal remote control that utilises infrared (IR) technology to manipulate almost all earth-based home entertainment systems - from TVs and iPod docks to DVD/Blu-ray players and beyond.
With a green flashing tip and an impressive four operational modes – including a practice mode – and three memory banks, a total of 39 commands can be stored in the Sonic Screwdriver Universal Remote Control, giving aspiring Time Lord’s the option of operating multiple home entertainment devices with different flicks of the wrist.
Control is straightforward – even for humans. The Sonic Screwdriver Universal Remote Control works through a series of 13 short gestures, such as rotating, flicking or tapping, and a guided set-up procedure uses spoken prompts to match gestures to commands learned from existing remote controls.
And, for those fans who wish to transport a little more of The Doctor into their own homes, the FX operational mode features a range of authentic vintage Doctor Who sound effects.
You can pre-order here, for £59.99 ($93)
- toomanykitties reblogged this from iheartchaos
- willowfish reblogged this from iheartchaos
- invisible-explosions likes this
- rantsofthewicked likes this
- ignition07 likes this
- yupeh likes this
- watchingastheyburn likes this
- dr-archeville likes this
- sonofbrosie likes this
- born-on-a-tuesday likes this
- apaq reblogged this from iheartchaos
- michkey reblogged this from iheartchaos
- megaalex reblogged this from iheartchaos
- teroknortailor reblogged this from vikingbitch
- teroknortailor likes this
- vikingbitch reblogged this from iheartchaos
- paramoake likes this
- dictaylorswift reblogged this from iheartchaos
- ameeraview reblogged this from iheartchaos
- ameeraview likes this
- j-ust-keep-swimming reblogged this from iheartchaos
- potatolord likes this
- psugi likes this
- the-deerling likes this
- the-deerling reblogged this from iheartchaos
- Mouse Daemon submitted this to iheartchaos