Ooooh, Betty White’s going to be pissed when she hears about this. Jack-of-all-action-movies Ryan Reynolds has apparently been cast in the lead role in the Highlander remake. Why do bad things like this happen? We didn’t deserve it.
After roughly a month of negotiations, Ryan Reynolds has officially been cast in the lead role for HIGHLANDER. Reynolds will play Conner MacLeod, a Highlander who discovers he is one of a dwindling group of immortals who wander the earth and kill each other in combat for the final “Prize” – immortality.
The remake is set to be helmed by Juan Carlos Fresnadillo, who is also in negotiations to rewrite the script. Neal Moritz and Peter Davis will produce the film.
- dictaylorswift likes this
- jack-west reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- andyroosef likes this
- colorvomitworld reblogged this from iheartchaos
- deadpool-omfg likes this
- honourableschoolgirl reblogged this from guthwineandcheese
- ninjadentist reblogged this from iheartchaos
- seitansminion reblogged this from guthwineandcheese and added:
- lokikypo reblogged this from iheartchaos
- lokikypo likes this
- guthwineandcheese reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- westonchambers likes this
- iheartchaos posted this