Just when I think that reality TV shows have been wrung absolutely bone dry, networks just keep coming up with more stupid fucking ideas. Like Draw Something. It’s a fun app, it’s sold a zillion copies, but a reality show? CBS thinks it’s worth pursuing, but CBS has a lot of dumb ideas. They thought turning a Twitter feed (Shit My Dad Says) would make a good show, too.
According to CBS, “Each week, teams of celebrities and everyday users will test their skills in front of a studio audience to earn money and big laughs. Viewers can also play along at home for a chance to win prizes and compete with the celebrities.”
Sounds more like a game show to me but perhaps the difference is negligible in Hollywood these days. For history’s sake, there was a Pictionary game show for kids in 1989, one for adults in 1997, and Win, Lose or Draw (a similar concept) began in 1987 on NBC.
- becauseofcourseitis reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- nightbloggerkurloz likes this
- thorsgoddess reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- amzgdnl reblogged this from iheartchaos
- fuckyeahmscsulak likes this
- finition likes this
- peekaboo-radley reblogged this from iheartchaos
- andrewstanford reblogged this from iheartchaos
- theoldmanisgaming reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- dictaylorswift reblogged this from iheartchaos
- iheartchaos posted this