Up until now, the Xbox Live app for iOS, Android and Windows Mobile has had limited functionality. You can change your avatar, check your points and Xbox currency, but not much more. But with an update to the app yesterday, you can now use your phone as a remote for your Xbox.
The remote is pretty simple— it’s got arrow buttons and circular buttons for navigating through menus, but it’s not something you could use to play games with. Yeah, you could just grab your Xbox controller, but it’s still a neat update that adds something kind of useful to the app while giving you something to flip through Netflix if you can’t be bothered to get off your ass to get the controller.
- theotherjack likes this
- redd-handed reblogged this from iheartchaos
- redd-handed likes this
- starkandwhite likes this
- uknouluvmaggie reblogged this from iheartchaos
- cosmicastrogazer reblogged this from deducecanoe
- cosmicastrogazer likes this
- lunapics likes this
- djp16 likes this
- deducecanoe reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- pixandwords likes this
- thorsgoddess reblogged this from iheartchaos
- iheartchaos posted this