A few weeks ago, some paparazzi photos from the set of Iron Man 3 seemed to show what appeared to be a Iron Patriot, a surprise to everyone, since Iron Patriot is a creation of Norman “Green Goblin” Osborne, a character Marvel doesn’t have the movie rights to. Now it looks like that the star-spangled suit is War Machine, painted up in patriotic colors.
Latino Review is claiming that it’s actually War Machine with a stars and stripes repaint with James Rhodes (Don Cheadle) inside and they are not calling him Iron Patriot. Now before you scream out that it was actually a white dude in the suit (rumored to be James Badge Dale in the role of Eric Savin/Cold Blood-7,) LR is saying their onset source revealed that it’s actually just a stunt man.
So, why/how is War Machine now Iron Patriot? Simple, since the USA has had possession of the armor they naturally decided to slap some fresh ultra-nationalistic paint on it and the scene involves Rhodes/Cheadle acting as bodyguard for the Vice President on a trip to China, citing that in the post-Avengers world, that’s how it’s done.
- canitbeawesome reblogged this from lokikypo and added:
- lokikypo reblogged this from iheartchaos
- underyourbed666 reblogged this from iheartchaos
- cee7ow likes this
- colorvomitworld reblogged this from iheartchaos
- morepenguin likes this
- gmorel1916 reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- tennis-stars likes this
- bearfacedliar reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- antikirai likes this
- vampiresecret1995 reblogged this from iheartchaos
- vampiresecret1995 likes this
- bat-wishes likes this
- thorsgoddess reblogged this from iheartchaos
- ourworldisburning likes this
- dictaylorswift reblogged this from iheartchaos
- ryanhaylett likes this
- iheartchaos posted this