I think there’s a pretty wide age range of people here, from 16 to 60. But no matter what age you are, what is something that makes you feel old? Either something that’s recent or something in the past, when you realized you weren’t a kid anymore.
For me, sometimes sci-fi makes me feel old, when I think about how some young 20 year old spaceship pilot is born several generations after I and everyone I know will be dead. Also, I remember the first time I filled up my car and complained about gas prices. That made me feel old.
- renaissancedweeb reblogged this from iapetusneume and added:
- iapetusneume reblogged this from katiebour and added:
- raelynae likes this
- wadebramwilson likes this
- katiebour reblogged this from kitiara64 and added:
- katiebour likes this
- foreveralonerstoner likes this
- kitiara64 reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- iheartchaos posted this