A while back, a lot of people seemed really damn certain that Benedict Cumberbatch was playing Khan in JJ Abrams’ next Star Trek film. But according to actor Simon Pegg, that’s not the case. He can’t say who Cumberbatch is, but he’s not Khan.
In an interview with The Telegraph, Pegg—who praises Cumberbatch’s performance on the film—stressed that the Big Bad Cumby is playing is “not just another disgruntled alien. It’s a really interesting … sort of … thing. Obviously I can’t talk about it.”
It’s not Khan. That’s a myth. Everyone’s saying it is, but it’s not. I think people just want to have a scoop. It annoys me—it’s beyond the point to just ferret around for spoilers all the time to try to be the first to break them.
- v68er reblogged this from iheartchaos
- sherbertsheperton likes this
- abiromanticbisexual reblogged this from jack-west and added:
- jack-west reblogged this from abiromanticbisexual and added:
- lostdoughnut reblogged this from iheartchaos
- yabamena reblogged this from fshk
- yabamena likes this
- bigbloodyglaive reblogged this from vikingbitch
- theantiproduct likes this
- vikingbitch reblogged this from iheartchaos
- fshk reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- iheartchaos posted this