Bioshock Infinite gets delayed til next year. You didn’t really want to play it this year anyway, right?
Earlier this year, Bioshock Infinite had a release date of mid-October of this year. Now all of a sudden, the game has been delayed til 2013.
The reason for the delay? Opportunities, of course. In this case, Levine was quoted in an official statement as having “uncovered opportunities to make Infinite into something even more extraordinary.” What, exactly, those opportunities are, we do not know. But they apparently were big enough that they required skipping both E3 and Gamescom this year. Levine said in a separate statement that the game won’t be making appearances at either show.
That way, the next time you see our game, it will be essentially the product we intend to put in the box. Preparing for these events takes time away from development, time we’re going to use instead to get the best version of Infinite into your hands in February.
Submitted by Tingham
- yellerqq reblogged this from iheartchaos
- yellerqq likes this
- queen-of-france reblogged this from voiceofthetunnels and added:
- curiocreatura reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- kuroboshi likes this
- queenstabbityhawke reblogged this from thesithlord
- djwinstonchurchill reblogged this from thesithlord and added:
- thesithlord reblogged this from whatsernameanyways
- renegademoofin reblogged this from whatsernameanyways and added:
- whatsernameanyways reblogged this from voiceofthetunnels and added:
- voiceofthetunnels reblogged this from jaejae-tokki
- jaejae-tokki reblogged this from vincentkessinger and added:
- vincentkessinger reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- vincentkessinger likes this
- afistfullofstarstuff reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- pamela-barnes reblogged this from iheartchaos
- thatsnotlipstick reblogged this from iheartchaos
- iheartchaos posted this