And in more fucked up news from China, this photo was taken in an exam room at a Chinese school, where students were all hooked up to IVs filled with water and amino acids to keep them healthy and alert while they were taking their test. Can’t you just give them Gatorade or something?
Mr. Xia, director of Office of Academic Affairs, said that what is delivered to the students intravenously is nothing but amino acids to restore their health.
“The state grants a 10-yuan subsidy for amino acids to each graduating senior that will participate in the gao kao (National College Entrance Exam). Any student that feels not well can go to the infirmary and take amino acids on the IV drip,” Mr. Xia explained. He said that some students had been below par recently due to the sudden weather changes in the city of Xiaogan, and the school infirmary had been packed with students. In order to spare students the trouble of running back and forth between the infirmary and the classroom and save their time, the school decided to arrange IV drip sessions right in the classroom.
- freakthink likes this
- modernasianstyle reblogged this from iheartchaos
- technicolor--beaches likes this
- madisonfern reblogged this from iheartchaos
- corallily reblogged this from iheartchaos
- charlottewestside likes this
- kubrickianbonghits likes this
- maritova reblogged this from iheartchaos
- nintendontdodrugs reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- iheartchaos posted this