A man named Obi Wan Kenobi was arrested in California on five counts of hit and run after he used his
force power reckless driving to trigger a five car pile up.
After investigating the March 19 accident, the Roseville Police Department busted Kenobi Saturday on a felony hit-and-run charge and booked him into the Placer County jail, where the adjacent mug shot was snapped. At the time of his arrest, Kenobi was wanted on an outstanding warrant charging him with misdemeanor petty theft.
Kenobi was released from custody yesterday and placed “on electronic monitoring,” according to a spokesperson for the Placer County Sheriff’s Office.
Formerly known as Benjamin Cale Feit, Kenobi changed his name in 1999 in response to a radio stunt tied to the release of “Stars Wars: Episode I.” A California station offered $1000 to the first listener to legally change their name to that of the fictional Jedi master.
- longtricksflykicks likes this
- freakthink likes this
- skinfirming likes this
- mattstopera likes this
- dwnth3rabbithole likes this
- clydehyde likes this
- bobenn likes this
- rhunehasescaped reblogged this from threeredbirds and added:
- sergiosilva likes this
- xosteve reblogged this from iheartchaos
- threeredbirds reblogged this from rhunehasescaped and added:
- moogod reblogged this from iheartchaos
- carranco reblogged this from iheartchaos
- andres4ever reblogged this from iheartchaos
- stardustcrusade reblogged this from iheartchaos
- 8bitmonkey likes this
- REVOLV3R submitted this to iheartchaos