Next month, perhaps one of the best Portal DLCs ever is coming— finally, Portal 2 will give players the ability to create and share puzzles in-game. Oh shit yes.
Valve have revealed their free Portal 2 puzzle maker DLC, titled “Perpetual Testing Initiative.” PTI will allow players to create, share, and play Portal 2 puzzles via a simplified puzzle maker that won’t require them to leave the game. The puzzle maker will be able to directly publish maps on the Steam Workshop, where other players can then browse, vote, and play them. The best of the best maps will automatically be downloaded and installed in Portal 2.
“Perpetual Testing Initiative” will be out on May 8 for the PC and Mac.
- f1ypaper reblogged this from iheartchaos
- 67000mph reblogged this from iheartchaos
- a-powerful-wizard reblogged this from iheartchaos
- yuki-okami likes this
- narcissisticselfloathing reblogged this from burlyburr and added:
- narcissisticselfloathing likes this
- burlyburr likes this
- freakthink likes this
- chaocontigo reblogged this from frusss
- frusss reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- steelisonmyside likes this
- xlinop reblogged this from tarasmirra
- xlinop likes this
- tarasmirra reblogged this from iheartchaos
- getkloaked likes this
- im-12-and-what-is-this likes this
- iheartchaos posted this