If you’re going to be so stupid as to siphon gas from a cop car, don’t compound the problem by then having your girlfriend take a photo of the crime that you’re just going to post on Facebook.
The perp is 20 year old Michael Baker of Jenkins, Kentucky. After he put the photo up on Facebook, it quickly circulated among his friends, eventually making its way to someone at the Jenkins PD, where Michael was then arrested for theft.
While the siphoning photo has been removed from his Facebook page, Baker yesterday updated his 380 friends on his legal problems. “just got out of jail,” he wrote in one post, adding later that “yea lol i went too jail over facebook.” Responding to a friend who had not seen the image before it was yanked, Baker assured, “yea lol u would just have to seen it it was funny as hell tho.”
- freakthink likes this
- i-live-vicariously likes this
- izz-eee likes this
- adriftinthecosmos reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- thatcaranoguy reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- yourekillinme likes this
- theblacktunskamurder reblogged this from iheartchaos
- matmullen likes this
- dinfinite likes this
- scary69 reblogged this from iheartchaos
- sarahcb1208 reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- pr1nc3s5-ch4o5 likes this
- iheartchaos posted this