Pineapple Express director, David Gordon Green, is confirmed to be directing the remake of the classic Dario Argento horror film, Suspiria. Production begins in September. Casting is currently underway.
Green wrote the adapted script — based on Dario Argento’s film of the same name — with Chris Gebert and is set to begin shooting in September. Casting is underway. Suspiria centers around Suzie, an ambitious and bright American student who arrives abroad to study at a world-famous school. She begins to suspect that the academy may be a front for a more menacing orginization when the once-quiet campus is rocked by a brutal murder and several other cruel and strange homicides.
“We love the style and energy of the original film — and David’s script brilliantly updates the world, presenting a rare opportunity to create an elegant, classic horror film,” Ripp and Paris said.
- fringeboy reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- photopsychegrapher likes this
- lisathatsit reblogged this from iheartchaos
- vikingbitch reblogged this from iheartchaos
- theholybreath likes this
- nymphomancer reblogged this from iheartchaos
- oneof88 likes this
- baptistethefool submitted this to iheartchaos