If you’ve accidentally shredded something important on accident— W2s, a birth certificate, a winning lottery ticket or a subpoena— you know that once it’s shredded, it’s pretty much destroyed forever. That was until Apparent Corporation introduced Shreddie, the only paper shredder that can both shred and then unshred documents.
The ideal accessory to Apparent’s award-winning Doxie Go cordless paper scanner, Shreddie simply and swiftly annihilates bank documents, mail, letters from lovers past, and more, in a compact design you can take anywhere you go.
“Traditional shredders are big, loud, and annoying,” said Paul Scandariato, vice president of marketing. “Shreddie is tiny, so you can shred anywhere – no computer required – all powered via USB or batteries for your active paper-killing lifestyle. And with our world exclusive UNSHRED technology, simply insert the shreds and put it in reverse to bring those old bills, paystubs, and love letters back to life.”
- encuevao likes this
- agentfenris likes this
- doom-generation reblogged this from iheartchaos
- saame-blood reblogged this from iheartchaos
- ohbambine likes this
- this-does-not-concern-you reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- johnnypsychopath likes this
- youdontknowmeneverwillneverwill reblogged this from iheartchaos
- shamemorris likes this
- youdontknowmeneverwillneverwill likes this
- iheartchaos posted this