When you’ve just won the Pokemon UK championship, how would you celebrate? If you’re Ruben Puig Lecegui, you would go outside your hotel room into the hallway and take a big, steaming dump on the carpet. And if you did that, just like Lecegui, you’d be promptly stripped of your championship title.
"According to several eyewitness acounts," reports the site Pokébeach, Lecegui and members of his team "placed their own feces in the hallway of the hotel they and other Pokémon players were staying at." Pokébeach says the cops were called, the players were kicked out of the hotel and had to pay fines.
The manager of Play! Pokemon told Pokébeach that “The Pokémon Company International expects its players to maintain high standards of behaviour conducive to the family-friendly environment that we foster.” The company investigated the matter independently and took action.
The event’s original runner-up now is listed as the champion.
- ghostmakermice reblogged this from iheartchaos
- ghostmakermice likes this
- submeowers likes this
- anosognosia reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- freakthink likes this
- megaalex reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- lookattheseassholes likes this
- colorvomitworld reblogged this from iheartchaos
- captainrobocop likes this
- burlyburr likes this
- cptmerica reblogged this from iheartchaos
- corgraves likes this
- binaryclouds likes this
- votetrashley likes this
- anosognosia likes this
- rrowdybeast reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- itchyblankets likes this
- iheartchaos posted this