Motörhead… it’s no longer just a band, it’s now a brand of wine and vodka, with a variant for each member of the band. Because if you’re gonna get shitfaced, you might as well get shitfaced on a shiraz endorsed by Lemmy. But if you’re going to get Lemmy shitfaced, you’ll need a whole lot of wine.
Hardrock fans looking for an alternative to the traditional Tennessee whiskey can now pick up a bottle of wine without compromising their image as UK’s biggest heavy metal band Motörhead launches a branded red wine – Motörhead Shiraz…
The wine has a very fruity aroma with flavours of vanilla, blackberries, plums, eucalyptus and liquorice. It is full-bodied with soft rounded tannins and packs a real punch.
Ewen Cameron from Great Wine Online, the UK wholesaler and distributor, comments: “This is rock ‘n roll’s grape number one, and just like Lemmy it can survive just about anything…”
- chcasida reblogged this from iheartchaos
- elchelo reblogged this from iheartchaos
- freakthink likes this
- lorthos reblogged this from iheartchaos
- pixandwords reblogged this from iheartchaos
- theblacktunskamurder reblogged this from iheartchaos
- carcusmarmichael likes this
- lonew01f reblogged this from iheartchaos
- iheartchaos posted this