According to the new Superman origin story in DC’s New 52 version of Action Comics, Superman now has to wear an oxygen mask when he’s flying in space. Oh, for fuck’s sake.
Seriously? Superman has been shown flying through space without anything so many times now, it’s just become one of the things he does. Just make something up— since apparently his super cells are resistant to being slowly turned into goo by the vacuum of space, just say that he can also hold his breath for days at a time or something. Might as well show him using a jetpack to fly around.
- rhythmryder reblogged this from iheartchaos
- ambydsolis reblogged this from tetragrammaphuck and added:
- tetragrammaphuck reblogged this from ambydsolis and added:
- ambydsolis likes this
- thechristinastory reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- farmerwithacape likes this
- iheartchaos posted this