One of the more interesting games to look forward to in 2012 is The Witness
Made by the creator of Braid, there isn’t much known about The Witness so far, which perhaps makes it more intriguing. The game takes place on a randomly generated solitary island, where you go around, changing the environment and solving puzzles, which makes it sounds like sound like a mashup of Myst and Minecraft, but we’ll see.
The above video was taken by Kotaku at PAX this year, and contains a lot of non-final “programmer art”. You can also check out this video, showing a photo slideshow progression of how your island changes over time.
There’s no release date yet for The Witness. It was supposed to be out by the end of 2011, but that’s not going to happen.
- undercoverinthebay reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- theilluminatiarchives reblogged this from iheartchaos
- unwinnable reblogged this from iheartchaos
- zzzzzomg likes this
- r3mpl1t likes this
- undercoverinthebay likes this
- shattertheclock likes this
- truise likes this
- dictaylorswift likes this
- bustin-makesmefeelgood reblogged this from iheartchaos
- iheartchaos posted this