Real life Rock ‘Em Sock ‘Em Robot suits let you practice robot fighting for when the metal ones come for you
Well, they’re not technically fully robotic suits, but for $17,000, you do get a pair of steel cages with pneumatic-powered joystick-controlled arms that you can use to vent some steam between you and a friend. If I had $17,000 lying around, I wouldn’t even hesitate and you’d all be invited over, but since I don’t, you’re not, so stop trying to peek into my window and stay off my lawn.
You and (a) buddy each climb inside one of the beasts, and use a thumb-triggered button and two independent joysticks to activate the pneumatic-powered, tire-tread-fisted arms, while a Honda gas engine powers the hidden wheels, letting you float like a tank at up to 3 mph for up to five hours of fighting.
- hogjonny reblogged this from iheartchaos
- fruitflieslikeabanana likes this
- hogjonny likes this
- crashtotakeachance likes this
- adistinguishedvillain reblogged this from iheartchaos
- adistinguishedvillain likes this
- sqeaverandquinn likes this
- freakthink likes this
- joesgiantrobots likes this
- iheartchaos posted this