Sony announced yesterday that the handheld Playstation Vita will go on sale in North America, Europe, Australia, Africa and the Middle East on February 22nd. In the U.S., you’ll have two options for the system: WiFi only for $249.99, or 3G/WiFi or $299.99.
I’m not sure if I’m going to jump on the Vita or not. It looks pretty cool, but between my Nintendo 3DS and my phone, I’m not entirely sure if I need another handheld gaming device, but maybe.
- anuncannyfellow reblogged this from iheartchaos
- moneychangeseverything reblogged this from iheartchaos
- jadezknows likes this
- eziolovesbirds reblogged this from mr-pollo
- mr-pollo reblogged this from champignoncorp
- mr-pollo likes this
- angelfuckk likes this
- champignoncorp reblogged this from iheartchaos
- champignoncorp likes this
- pregnant13yrold likes this
- iheartchaos posted this