Iran has big plans. Its Supreme Leader and Mahmoud Imamembersonlyjacket want to launch Iran into the Space Age, but before they can do that, they’ll have to figure out how to put a monkey into space without the rocket crashing off the launch pad.
Iran had planned to launch a monkey 75 miles up for a 20-minute ride, and apparently the Kavoshgar-5 rocket did take off a few weeks back. However, “the launch was not publicised as all of its anticipated objectives were not accomplished,” an Iranian spokesman said, which is codespeak for “oops, our bad, sorry monkey.” Western experts worry that Iran is only playing with astroprimates as a prelude for putting weapons on long-range rockets.
Submitted by Delsyd
- zenandartof-tum-blrmaint reblogged this from iheartchaos
- progdog likes this
- panzertron likes this
- hylaabrook likes this
- polarplexus reblogged this from iheartchaos
- dictaylorswift likes this
- tylerferrari reblogged this from theodorepython
- champignoncorp reblogged this from iheartchaos
- champignoncorp likes this
- theodorepython reblogged this from iheartchaos
- iheartchaos posted this