At NYCC today, Hasbro announced a new line of toys called “Unit-E”, which doesn’t really tell you a lot, and it certainly doesn’t tell you that several toy franchises from the 1980s will be brought back under this banner.
So that’s The Action Man, Candyland, MASK, Jem, Battleship Galaxies, Stretch Armstrong and Micronauts under one thing. I don’t know exactly what that means, but if that means Jem and MASK team up at some point to kill bad guys, I’m fine with that.
- kerrsplat reblogged this from valkyrierisen and added:
- cee7ow likes this
- karethdreams reblogged this from valkyrierisen and added:
- lolitserica reblogged this from valkyrierisen and added:
- valkyrierisen reblogged this from iheartchaos
- valkyrierisen likes this
- dictaylorswift likes this
- iheartchaos posted this