When Matthew Faulkner of Jensen Beach, FL passed out drunk in the drive-thru of a Taco Bell, he car somehow caught fire and when police arrived, Faulkner tried using a taco as his legal ID. While IHC does not condone drunk driving, we do recognize tacos as valid forms of identification. The state of Florida does not.
The incident occurred in the early morning of October 1 in Jensen Beach, according to the blog Off the Beat. Falkner, 30, had apparently decided to make a run for a fourth meal after downing some beers, and he somehow made it all the way to the fast-food joint in his Chevy pickup, placed his order, and received his taco before falling asleep.
The Taco Bell manager had to call police because Falkner was out cold at the pick-up window and holding up customers behind him. Clearly this was not a victimless crime, and our hearts go out to the hungry folks who had to wait so long for their late-night munchies.
A deputy awoke Falkner and then asked for his ID. Falkner said no before reaching into his bag and presenting the officer with a taco. Another deputy clarified they were asking for an ID, not a taco. Falkner chuckled and began eating the taco.
Then deputies noticed Falkner had fallen asleep with his foot on the accelerator while his truck was in park. The engine had caught fire, and fire extinguishers were used to put it out.
- hoboshideout reblogged this from iheartchaos
- thatcaranoguy likes this
- cockroachcafe likes this
- allforeveryonealways likes this
- madisonfern reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- strangewine likes this
- la1ka reblogged this from iheartchaos and added:
- lakelander likes this
- auditoryassault reblogged this from victory-intolerance-mastery
- auditoryassault likes this
- dictaylorswift likes this
- landos-not-a-system likes this
- essentialisinvisible likes this
- victory-intolerance-mastery reblogged this from iheartchaos
- iheartchaos posted this